This 2 day, 16 hour course is for new shooters who wish to consider the Carbine as a personal defense option. Course content includes weapon type, sighting systems, zeroing, and marksmanship skills.
Course Content will Include:
- Carbine for personal defense
- Carbine types and setup
- Zeroing the carbine
- Marksmanship drills
- Positional shooting techniques
- Varied distance shooting
- Reloading and malfunction drills
- Safe weapon storage at home
- Tactical mindset
- Cleaned and oiled carbine w/attached sling
- Three magazines
- 200 rounds factory ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Elbow/knee pads (optional)
$250 tuition per student,
plus $20 daily range entrance fee.
First Response, Firearms and Tactical Training
Phone (209) 625-8016
Copyright © 2023 First Response, Firearms and Tactical Training - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder